HUMMINGAVIS values customers’ personal information.
HUMMINGAVIS values your personal information and abides by the law of information network use and information protection.
HUMMINGAVIS informs you through your personal information processing policy of what information is being used, how your personal information is used and what measures are being taken to protect your personal information. When revising the personal information processing policy, you will be informed through site announcement (or individual notice).
* This policy will be effective from December 28, 2017.
< Act on Information Network Promotion and Information Protection, etc. >
Article 50, Item 2 (Prohibition of Unauthorized Collection of Email Addresses)
- 1. Anyone should not collect email addresses using a program or other technical device that automatically collects e-mail addresses from the Internet homepage without the prior consent of the operator or administrator of the Internet home page.
- 2. No person shall sell or distribute email addresses collected in violation of Paragraph 1.
- 3. Anyone shall be aware of the e-mail address for which collection, sale and distribution are prohibited under the provisions of Paragraphs 1 and 2 and shall not use it for the transmission of information.
Article 74 (Penalty) Any person falling under any of the following subparagraphs shall be subject to a fine of not more than ten million(10,000,000) won.
- 1. A person who displays and sells the information or displays for the purpose of selling the information in violation of Article 8, Item 4
- 2. Anyone who distributes, sells, rents or displays publicly any obscene signs, words, sounds or images in violation of the provisions of Article 44-7, Item 1, No. 1
- 3. A person who repeatedly sends to the other party a code, word, sound or image that causes fear or anxiety, in violation of Article 44-7, Item 1, No. 3.
- 4. A person who takes technical measures in violation of Article 50, Item 6
- 5. A person who transmits advertising information in violation of Article 50-8; who violates the provisions of Article 50-2, and uses the email address to collect, sell, distribute or transmit information
- 6. A person who transmits advertising information in violation of Article 50-8
- 7. A person who fails to report a change of registration, company transfer or merge, or inheritance in violation of Article 53, Item 4